Friday, April 11, 2008

Hello, World!

Hey, y'all!

My name is Leah, I'm 18 years old and here's a random list of the things that make me who I am.

I am love God, first and foremost.. I completely adore my family and friends! I love taking photographs of random things that catch my eye. I love to hang out with my friends.. I love coffee!! I love to cook, and bake.. I love to sing.. I love escaping into my imagination for awhile.. I love texting, and I love to dance in the rain! Anyways, enough about me..

This blog is a good place for me to park my poetry, writings, and thoughts. I started writing several years ago as a way to express my feelings and thoughts, and have grown to love any and all forms of poetry, especially haiku, which is always a fun challenge!

I love comments and feeback, so be a pal and let me know what you think! Also, check out my links and things (be sure to stop by my sister Rachel's blog and tell her what an awesome blog she designed for me!)